Monday, October 25, 2010

Week7 - (O.o) Reflection

Well after an unexpected technical error, our presentation was delayed to this week. Sometimes you just can't predict what will happen.

Overall I was pleased with the way things turned out. I really couldn't have asked for more seeing as our team had very limited experience with Max coding.

The main idea's were there and I was impressed by the new way of thinking we discovered.

What I mean by this is that, we tried to think of ways that we could use the natural motion of the body to produce output mapped to the movement, rather than trying to conform the body to use an 'interface' or perhaps use buttons to control the output.
















Quite a few of our pieces of code just didn't seem to want to integrate properly and while frustrating, it was a good learning experience of how the workflow of a project should go.

I think that the one limiting factor was my coding and it had a direct impact on how well we could port our ideas into reality.

I definitely would like to improve on my coding for the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment